About Our Board
As an independent nonprofit organization, Franklinton Prep High School is governed by a dedicated group of community leaders who put our students’ needs first, provide fiduciary oversight of public funds, and ensure compliance with all policies required by the Ohio Department of Education.
- Dedra Hurst, Board Chair
- Kim Stuckenbrock, Board Vice Chair
- Heather Simonis, Board Secretary
- Robin Jackson, Board Treasurer
- Kelly Ogden, Board Member
- Jacob Shelton, Board Member
- Melissa Malin, Board Member
The Franklinton Prep High School Board will meet on the dates to the right. All meetings are held at 5:00 pm at the location listed below. Notices for re-scheduled meetings or additional meetings will be posted on the school's website and posted at the school.
Board Meeting Locations:
Franklinton Prep High School: 40 Chicago Avenue Columbus, OH, 43222
2021 Federal Programs Annual Parent Meeting: Click Here for more information
2022/2023 Academic Year
All meetings held at Franklinton Prep High School location. 40 Chicago Ave, Columbus, OH 43222 unless otherwise noted.
- July 21, 2022 5:00 p.m.
- September 15, 2022 5:00 p.m.
- October 20, 2022 5:00 p.m.
On the agenda: Public Hearing, Standardized Test Preparation Time Limit/Waiver Application
Public Hearing, IDEA Part B Funds
- November 17, 2022 5:00 p.m.
- January 12, 2023 5:00 p.m.
- March 9, 2023 5:00 p.m.
- May 18, 2023 5:00 p.m.
- June 15, 2023 5:00 p.m.
Adopted by a vote of the Board 5/19/2022